Thursday, July 23, 2015

And I'm back

Hello so over two years,

I've gotten obsessed with hundreds of new things and have tonnes of favorites which means loads to write about and this won't be a scheduled thing, I'll just post whenever I feel like it and am obsessed with something new. 

BBC travel

BBC travel my favorite site. I mean what's not to like??? It inspires you, it gives you just the right amount of info. and it has an amazing interface. My latest favorite topic is Singapore, cause a few months ago my mom was telling me that we should run away to Singapore, obvi as a joke, and I was like noooo, but then I started looking for study options and I was in love. So back to the topic, this site has so many stories about the luxuries all over the world and it has quizzes. When I was taking the one about what kind of traveler I am, even though I know that I'm the most lazy kind, I was linked to so many articles that were by indulge-rs like me and that made me love this site even more. The only negative is that this site will make you drool over all that amazing food, make you want to go to all the amazing places they write about and make you jealous of all the people who get paid to do all the those amazing things, but other than that it's amazing. It's like travelling from the means of your own computer or mobile device.
So now if I just want to sit at home to study on the weekend it'll actually be me studying articles on BBC.

That's it for now and remember to tell everyone, and I'm serious everyone, you know about my blog or else!!! Bye.

Luv,
Muskan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post comments and be sure to drop in later !